[ Home ] [ What Is a Coach ] [ How Does Coaching Work ] [ Finding a Coach ] [ Whom I Coach ] [ Testimonials ] [ Why I Coach ] [ This Month's Gift ] [ Inspiration ] [ Current Offerings ] [ Publications ] [ Links ] [ About the Coach ] [ A Final Thought ]
What is a coach?
A coach is your ally. Through deep listening, engaging questions, honest insight, and motivating encouragement, a coach supports, challenges and inspires you, all with the express purpose of helping you to clarify and manifest your goals and dreams.
A coach will:
- Listen astutely and thoughtfully
- Share her genuine curiosity about and enthusiasm for your plans and goals
- Help you uncover hidden dreams and possibilities
- Challenge you to step up to the plate in your personal and professional lives
- Give you direct and honest feedback
- Provide tools and technology to promote your success
- Encourage you to develop “who” you are as well as “what” you do
- Celebrate your achievements and accomplishments – both small and large!
In a nutshell, having a coach is like having a personal trainer
– for your life.